Senior Recipe Dog Food (1lb)
A complete dog food, made from the highest quality ingredients including beef trachea which is a great source of glucosamine - ideal for dogs that are feeling their age.
Each pouch weighs 1 lb and is shipped frozen. Once fully defrosted, the food may be kept refrigerated for up to four days.
Our minimum total order is 10 pounds, which can be made up of any flavors. Orders must be placed in increments of 10 pounds. Larger orders may be placed on the phone. Discounts may apply.
To serve, simply defrost and place in your pet’s bowl. If you prefer to serve Allprovide cooked, defrost and remove from pouch, lightly cook in a small pan or microwave in the pouch on high for 3 minutes. Allow to cool before serving. Remember to wash hands and clean all surfaces and utensils throughly.
- Adult dogs: aim to feed 2-3% of your pet’s ideal body weight, ideally spread over two meals per day.
- Puppies: feed to appetite from 4-6 weeks until 3-4 months of age. Then reduce to feeding 5-6% of ideal current body weight, spread over 4 meals per day, reducing to 2 meals at around 6 months of age. Approaching maturity, reduce daily total to 2-3% monitoring weight and adjusting portion sizes as required.
Allprovide Raw Senior dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Veterinarian formulated with the assistance of Judy Morgan, DVM, CVA, CVCP, CVFT an award winning veterinarian certified in food therapy - www.drjudymorgan.com
Be the first to review this product.
- Calculated at Checkout
- Chicken with Bone, Chicken Heart, Beef Trachea, Beef Liver, Carrot, Broccoli, Butternut Squash, Parsley, Milled Flaxseed, Coconut Oil, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, Dried Sea Kelp, Oregano Leaf, Turmeric Powder, Mixed Tocopherols (natural vitamin E)
- Guaranteed Analysis::
- Crude Protein 13.8% min, Crude Fat 9.9% min, Fiber 0.5% max, Moisture 72.3% max, Calcium 1.6%, Phosphorus 1.3%, Carbohydrates 1.7%
- 1383 kcal/kg, 39 kcal/oz
- Grams Omega per 1000 Calories:
- Omega-6 13.27 grams, Omega-3 1.62 grams = Ratio 8.18:1